Please note: The Consular section is open Monday through Friday, except the last Wednesday of each month and these U.S. and Greek Holidays.
American Citizen Services:
- Working Hours M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone: (+30) 210-720-2414
Fax: (+30) 210-724-5313
- For emergencies on the last Wednesday of each month, please call (+30) 210-721-2951.
- For after-hour emergencies (outside of normal working hours), call (+30)210-729-4444. If you are dialing from the U.S., please call 1-888-407-4747.
Please note: These numbers are not for visa inquiries.
- Assistance to U.S. Citizens Arrested Abroad
- Assistance to US Victims of Crime in Greece
- Contact information for all American Citizen Services Offices in Greece
- Death of American Citizens Abroad (PDF 160KB)
- Emergency Transfer of Funds
- List of Doctors, Hospitals, and Dentists (PDF 28KB)
- Replacement of a Lost or Stolen Passport
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.